Chemical & Petrochemicals Consultant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Frost & Sullivan
We are currently seeking experienced Consultants to join Frost & Sullivan’s research services into the MEASA markets. We are looking for the professional for the Visionary Science (Chemical, Materials & Food) industry; the industry includes Consulting, Research & Advisory services in Chemicals, Materials and Food practice. Our globally dispersed industry experts also help clients understand how Mega Trends and region-specific activities affect this industry practice, thus offering a 360°, cross- industry perspective vital to accelerating growth.
- To be responsible for delivering Consulting, Market Research and Issue-based strategic consulting engagements for the Chemicals & Materials Business.
- Responsible for Primary Research, Secondary research
- End to End delivery of projects – From Project planning till the delivery for Chemicals, petrochemicals & related industries Market.
- Responsible for handling and delivering many consulting projects at the same time.
- To build hypothesis and validate the same by following a structured and logical process.
- To provide global industry analysis, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market research and monitor the concerned and connected markets.
- Project Leadership and client management – Manage project and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to implementation. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation – Develop powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client’s markets/industry.
- The successful candidate will be a research/consulting professional with a thorough understanding of strategic consulting methodologies in Chemicals, Materials, Petrochemicals, Paints, Polymers, Oil & gas industries and proven success of direct client interaction.
- Good Knowledge in working for India and Middle east market.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent project management and people management skills.
- Excellent Leadership and trouble shooting skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Previous consulting/ lead analyst experience within a Consulting or Advisory business environment. Should possess relevant experience.
- Candidates with 2 to 5 yrs experience in Consulting/Research/ Strategy/Production function from relevant Industry in Chemicals or Materials will be preferred.
- Engineering background. Chemical Engineering would be preferred.
- Thorough understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, strategy development and marketing tools.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Frost & Sullivan
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Business Consultancy Services