Chef De Partie Jobs in Ras Alkhaimah – UAE at Yamanote Atelier Restaurant
Title: Chef De Partie
Company: Yamanote Atelier Restaurant
Location: Ras Alkhaimah – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Restaurant/Food Service, Hospitality/Catering
Location: Ras Alkhaimah
Applications are invited from suitablyqualified & experienced candidates to join our team as ChefDe Partie – Continental. The key duties & responsibilitiesof this position includes, 1. Takes care of daily food preparationand duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and thequality set by the Restaurant. 2. Follows the instructions andrecommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the dailytasks.
3. Coordinates daily tasks with the Executive Chef / SousChef 4. Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis. 5.
Able toestimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of rawand cooked food products to ensure that standards are met. 6.Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of foodare of the highest quality s. 7. Ensure highest levelsof guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on anongoing basis. 8. Knowledge of all standard procedures and policiespertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
9. Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods ofproduction and presentation standards. 10. Follows goodpreservation standards for the proper handling of all food productsat the right temperature. 11. Operate and maintain all departmentequipment and reporting of malfunctioning. 12. Ensure effectivecommunication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendlyworking environment. 13. Establishing and maintaining effectiveinter-departmental working relationships. 14. Have excellentknowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality andcontrolling costs in a volume food business.
15. Personallyresponsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment andutensils. 16.
Ability toproduce own work in accordance with adeadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
17. Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of fooditems in the section. 18. Consults daily with Sous Chef andExecutive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also aboutany last minute events. 19. Guides and trains the subordinates on adaily basis to ensure high motivation and economical workingenvironment. 20. Should be able to set an example to others forpersonal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
21. Dailyfeedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise. JobType:
CDP: 3years (Preferred) COVID-19
Precaution(s): Social distancingguidelines in place