Channel Sales Executive Job in Dubai, UAE at Confidential Company
· Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
· Gather marketplace information of product & pricing on competition.
· Liaise with vendor to make customers understand the product portfolio, promotions, and programs, Build and maintain strong, long-lasting distributor-client relationship.
· Ensure timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs and objectives.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly achievements.
· Meets assigned sales targets in assigned partner accounts.
· Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: IT Services