Channel Programs Manager/Business Development Manager – Afri Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Apple Inc.
Title: Channel Programs Manager/Business Development Manager – Afri
Company: Apple Inc.
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, Business
Channel Programs Manager/Business Development Manager – Africa (French Speaking – 12 month maternity cover) Sales and Business Development To view your favorites, sign in with your Apple .
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services.
This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Based in Dubai you will be reporting to the Africa Sales Head and part of the MEA SP&O community, the Channel Program Manager (CPM) is working closely with the Value Added Distributor (VAD) to ensure planning and deployment of Apple branded and non-branded programs, as well as marketing activities with key resellers, across all channels.
You willalso be responsible for the flawless execution of New Product Introductions (NPIs), maintenance & merchandising of Apple branded programs.
You will have experience in sales or business development with some hands-on knowledge of channel marketing programs. Other meaningful experience will be considered.
You are a good presenter at all levels, and can collaborate successfully with key accounts.
You possessa collaborative approach to driving business and ideally be familiar with working for a multinational organization in a matrix type environment.
This position is a 12 month maternity cover. Dubai or London based is preferred but remote working will be considered.
Key Qualifications Fluency in French Significant Trade / channel marketing experience with a strong brand A critical thinker who demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills Proven financial planning experience, with understanding of budget limitations and management Strong commercial acumen and experience in collaborating with partners
Able todeliver to deadlines and work under pressure while at the same time can focus on multiple initiatives at a time Possess deep understanding of branding Strong project management skills coupled with excellent level of attention to detail Unparalleled planning and organizing matched with good collaboration skills Description CRITICAL METRICS:
Supporting the VAD and taking all necessary steps to achieve the following:
– Deployment of branded initiatives in key geographies based on agreed pipeline
– Roll out of VAD Tier 2 Fixtures in key markets and measure the incremental RR to build a business case for expansion & Financial support.
– Store audit and training compliance of Program stores
– Execute the NPI program refresh and ensure 100% readiness across all branded VAD programs within 24hrs of launch.
– Accuracy of quarterly budget planning and spending
– Monitor and improve return on investment and sales impact of promotions executed with channel partners
– Execute premier launch campaigns
– Manage the MSC team & iPros in close collaboration with the partner teams
WORKING WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PARTNERS:
– Prepare and submit programs briefs and PnL required internally
– Onboard the VAD teams and raise awareness about Apple branded initiatives