Channel Partner Marketing Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Marcom Comprehensive Arabia DMCC
Responsible for marketing excellence and performance management initiatives, including executing operational procedures, marketing policies, measurement, analytic models, and executable plans to optimize the return on marketing expenditure. Additionally, may offer database analytics and operational knowledge to aid in the development of fact-based strategic and tactical plans, as well as the management and execution of marketing campaigns. Typical responsibilities include managing the marketing investment funds, identifying business requirements, developing marketing processes, managing complex marketing programs and campaigns, establishing executive dashboards, scorecards, and other measurement tools, and developing infrastructure. Additionally, this position is accountable for designing and providing marketing training, professional development, and execution in order to optimize overall marketing productivity and effectiveness with selected partners.
- Promote “the selected products” marketing initiatives to partners by interacting with marketing campaign managers.
- Manage and oversee the quality of online and mobile apps used by partners to promote “the selected products”.
- Analyze and synthesize pertinent data from the surveys conducted by partners
- Analyzing and optimizing current channel marketing tactics.
- Promoting goods and services via targeted channels, including as pay-per-click advertising, social networking platforms, emails, and website content, and SEO techniques “following the given guidelines”.
- To maximize marketing tactics, market data, trends, customer preferences, and competition activity are analyzed in parallel with central planning.
- Choosing the appropriate channels for advertising and adjusting strategies appropriately in parallel with central planning in parallel with central planning.
- Collecting data from marketing campaigns, assessing the effectiveness of tactics, and reporting on the outcomes.
- Channel marketing strategies are implemented in cooperation with the marketing department, senior management, and in parallel with central planning.
- Supervising and documenting the marketing staff.
- Managing all communications related to marketing campaigns and building strong partner networks in parallel with central planning.
- Maintaining an awareness of and use of cutting-edge marketing technology and methods in parallel with central planning.
The “Channel Partner Marketing Manager” is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with “Selected vendor” channel partners in Saudi in order to generate new business and expand current business. The primary responsibility of this position is to execute the marketing strategies and activities that will assist Channel Partners in driving demand and additional revenue for business products, as well as unique customer experiences and technologies. You will execute the planned marketing activities with the selected partner in Saudi which includes monitoring funding availability and usage, creating and adhering to program conditions, fully utilizing current programs, and preparing proposals for new Marketing-Fund-based projects.
Channel Managers have to be excellent communicators. They must be active listeners who take the time to comprehend what others say and then use the information they learn to build relationships. They have to be socially perceptive and aware of nonverbal cues to feel out how a negotiation is going, and be able to adjust accordingly. Channel Managers also have to be innovative in their quest to help their channel partners effectively sell their product. In addition to these skills and personality traits, employers are looking for Channel Manager candidates with the following skills and abilities:
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships through the use of CRM software
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
As with all professions, there are a few tools Channel Managers use to complete their duties, most of which are digital. Here are a few of these tools:
Spreadsheets – Channel Managers use spreadsheets to track sales results and monitor KPIs. This software is typically Microsoft Excel.
CRM Software – Channel Managers use client relationship management (CRM) software to organize and monitor current and prospective partners who are in various stages of the sales cycle. This software allows an entire sales team to be on the same page when communicating with prospective partners.
Email – Channel Managers do virtually all of their digital communication through email, so they must be proficient in an email client like Gmail or Microsoft Outlook.
Social Media – Channel Managers make use of LinkedIn to identify potential channel partners, as well as to identify the decision makers to contact within that company.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Events Management
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
Company: Marcom Comprehensive Arabia DMCC
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Events Management