Cash and Trade Proc Rep – C04 Job in India at Citi bank
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 4 is an entry level role responsible for the processing of all type of cash/trade transactions in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform moderately complex cash & trade operation tasks, by providing processing assistance for assigned projects.
- Process client payments, receivables, trade transactions
- Provide instructions for a variety of tasks, including receipts and authentication, processing and recording, and reporting and reconciliation
- Deliver error free processing and achieve assigned productivity levels
- Monitor and report errors to ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Follow procedures and controls required for assigned process
- Participate in UAT, implementation, and assist with training new team members including training initiatives as required
- Provide feedback on project related activities
- Participate in compliance related activities to minimize losses
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Flexible to work in shifts and weekends
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Citi bank
Company Location: India