C12 : Automation tester (Scrum Team 2) Job in India at Citi bank
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. TTS offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
TTS counts 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base Doing business In 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transacting in over 140 currencies, TTS processes some USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday Collaborates with clients to deliver next-generation financial solutions using TTS Innovation Labs
Application / Team Overview:
This application is for the Trade technology team for the TTS business. This team will be focusing on improving the turn around time of onboarding of Trade finance Suppliers & Clients with focus on digitising the end to end onboarding process, removing manual touch points & integrating with external fintech partners along with internal partners to achieve a consistent, efficient & client friendly onboarding process.
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team of automation resources for quality assurance
- Work within sprint team to develop, and execute automation testing (sanity and regression)
- Work with regional and functional business managers, application managers, regional production support managers, vendor resources and project team leads to outline service agreements, test plans, environment scheduling, approve test scripts, report metrics, etc.
- Work with Citi quality assurance teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Work with teams in a collaborative style to engage partners and proactively manage activities.
- Perform end to end automation testing of application including requirements understanding, test planning, test script development, test execution, results analysis and sign off, manage test data.
- Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure alignment with documented development standards, SDLC, and coding frameworks for all application development efforts
Detail Role Specifications & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in technology/engineering or related field). Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in automation test development with following technologies: Selenium with Java-BDD Framework , REST API testing, CA Test Manager or related products
- Experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks preferred
- Experience in SQL/Oracle
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining Quality/Assurance documentation (test strategy & plan, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.)
- Experience on JAVA, JUNIT/TESTNG, TeamCity/Jenkins, Postman, Bit Bucket, JIRA etc.
- Has an experience working in Agile software development methodology
- Deep understanding of Agile & lean values and principles
- Team player, Delivery focused, process oriented
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills
- Strong time management skills /Experience working within an on-shore/off-shore environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Company: Citi bank
Company Location: India