C++ Developer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: C++ Developer
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We?re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
– A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
– Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
– Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
– Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley?s world-class internal trainings
– A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
– To work for the firm that attracts some of the brightest talents like Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of the C++ language
– Develop back-office applications and tools for our traders, modellers and desk strategists primarily using C++17
– Partner with users, understand user requests, and provide engineer-level solutions using our grids
– Deep insight in OO programming in C++
– Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
– Very good problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
– Ability to work under pressure and devise practical solutions
– Ability to multitask and manage priorities
– Experience with Linux platforms
– Excellent communicational skills and able to work with traders, desk strategists and risk departments
The Securitized Products Technology Group develops and supports fixed income analytics applications for the various Securitized Products trading desks across the firm. The applications we develop involve a platform for computing marks, risk and other valuation metrics, as well as valuation-oriented tools for traders and desk strategists. Our team is distributed between New York, London, Montréal, and Budapest, and has 10 members.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, d…