Buying Executive-Used Cars | Automall | Automotive | Al Futtaim | Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
Below are the key responsibilities:
- To Prospect and purchase required vehicles at the recommended price.
- To achieve the budgeted Gross margin
- To ensure that the stock mix is balanced and priced appropriately for faster stock turnover
- Ensure that the customer is provided with a delightful experience on every occasion.
- Ensure the Retail purchased car preparation is matching the estimated preparation (max variance 10%) from the time of purchase
- Ensure that the vehicle inspection is accurately captured in Vehicle inspection form and the value is derived appropriately.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Relevant expertise in used car purchase or sales in Middle East
Experience in Buying or selling of vehicles, Floor experience in a major Franchise Workshop, MS Office Skills, verbal and written communication skills in English.
Ability to handle high level of activity, Emotional Maturity to handle and satisfy internal and external customers, Sensitivity and Team Work to work and excel in a multicultural work environment. Ability to remain focused on the set monthly targets and to be self-driven to achieve and excel them. Ability to do self- review and continuously improve.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting