Business Support Assistant(Warehousing) SC4, Qamishly Field Office Job in Qamishli, Syria at World Food Programme
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Experience: Three years of overall experience.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in Arabic and in English.
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to offer guidance or basic on-the-job training to more junior staff.
- Job Location
- Qamishli, Syria
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- High school or equivalent
Company: World Food Programme
Company Location: Qamishli, Syria
Job Category: Non-profit Organization