Business Support Assistant SC4 (School Feeding) Job in Baghdad, Iraq at World Food Programme
JOB PURPOSEBased in the Baghdad Country Office and under the delegated line-management of the Head of School Feeding, this role will be responsible for programme administrative functions.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Check the provision of a range of services, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol-related, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Collate and process information including dissemination to support the production of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
- Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data to contribute to the provision of accurate information and effective management of resources.
- Bea first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
- Provide inputs to routine methods and practices in their own area of work, to support the continuous improvement of services provided.
- Support to coordinate meeting and communication with Ministry of education
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSEducation: First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses. .Work Experience: Has experience working in programme and/or administration..Language: Fluency (level C) in English and Arabic.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: World Food Programme
Company Location: Baghdad, Iraq
Job Category: Non-profit Organization