Business Intelligence Senior Specialist Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Afaq United
The role holder is responsible for providing support to all Commercial units in the form of reports, analysis, dashboard development and automation of the same. The role holder shall work on dashboards and reports to provide on time information to relevant commercial stakeholders about different areas of the business.
- Meet, understand and independently create ad-hoc reports on the requests of different commercial stakeholders.
- Follow the plan and timelines developed by business intelligence manager to ensure on time delivery of all plan items.
- Create dashboards in excel, power point and Oracle BI tool to minimize ad hoc requests and pro-actively provide information to all commercial stakeholders.
- Support the Business Intelligence Manager in automation of all reports using Oracle BI tool.
- Consolidate reports requests from different stakeholders into dashboards.
- Assist the Business Intelligence Manager in coordinating with the IT department to generate new reports and analysis by enhancing the Business Intelligence tools.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards.
- Identify new products, services and performance areas to pro-actively include in reports and dashboards.
- Further enhance the usability of the Oracle BI tool by fully utilizing its features including the Oracle Visualizer
- Document all reports and analysis. Follow Reporting SLA defined by BI department
A Minimum of 4 Years of relevant experience
Decision Making Leading and Motivating Strategic Thinking
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
Company: Afaq United
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Telecommunications