Business Development & Planning Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Philip Morris International
Title: Business Development & Planning Analyst
Company: Philip Morris International
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Business, Finance
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. Philip Morris Management Services Middle East Ltd is looking for a Business Development & Planning (BD&P) Analyst to join the team in Dubai.
As BD&P Analyst, you will be expected to provide meaningful business decision support for the assigned markets. Your ‘day to day’
• Understand PMI’s consumer value proposition and the Consumer Journey tools and programs, as well as how Finance can support and add value
• Prepare accurate and comprehensive analysis (volume, share and pricing) and scenario modelling for the assigned markets, ensuring all options are considered
• Use a thorough, data-based approach to debate objectively, bring financial analysis and insights and help the business make the right value adding, consumer driven, commercial decisions
• Build consensus and alignment across functions and projects to get things done effectively
• Understand and apply PMI principles, approach and tools for project and budget management
• Revise budget and long range plan figures throughout the year to account for changes in market dynamics
• Continuously monitor performance of different initiatives deployed in the markets and highlight gaps or positive results
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc business reports, highlights, presentations, and strategic reviews for management and OC functions Who we’re looking for
• College / university degree. MBA would be an asset.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in business planning/profitability analysis/strategic finance/business development.
• Quick learner, an excellent problem solver, agile multi-tasker and a team player.
• Experience working closely with senior stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
• Excellent command in English (both written and spoken). Arabic is a plus. What we offer Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.