Business Development Officer – Inbound Job in Amman, Jordan at Bayt.com
Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.Com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Bayt.Com careers and how you can become part of our story!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for intelligent, passionate, and organized Inbound Researchers to help companies in the Middle East hire amazing talent!
Inbound Researchers are responsible for prospective customer outreach. You will get the opportunity to work with HR managers, C-level executives, and hiring managers of different companies in the region.
- Contact customers to generate and nurture warm leads for our sales team
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Gather and record customer information on CRM
- Initiate sales process by communicating with customers to understand their hiring requirements
- Regularly audit and follow up on your leads with the sales unit to ensure they go through the complete sales cycle
- Update CRM for all historical interaction with companies
- Carry out other operational activities as requested by the management.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
Company Location: Amman, Jordan
Job Category: Internet & E-commerce