Business Development Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at I-Talent
Business Development Manager Salary: SAR 20,000 to SAR 25,000Location: Riyadh
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly targets by collecting monthly orders from distributors.
- Channel management and project pipeline management for CCTV systems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major integrators, consultants, contractors, end-users, and government organizations.
- Identify and approach major consultants and end-users in the region. List company’s Security systems on their approved vendor list.
- Identify and develop project opportunities by working closely with channel partners and clients.
- Marketing communication and making relationship with SI, customers and partners.
- Primary technical liaison between company and integrators, customers and partners.
- Exercise diligence in responding to queries and/or issues addressed by Product Management team, customers, and internal sales team, as it relates to IP/Network products and technology.
- Conduct sales-technical trainings for integrators, clients, and consultants.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan. Implement said business development plan in the mentioned territories.
- Conduct the requested reports to the managements on time.
- Marketing survey of market and competitor’s status and market needs.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development idea.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Security & Fire Systems
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Security & Fire Systems