Business Development Manager Job in Cairo, Egypt at Amazon Middle East
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience preferably in managing sales organizations, the ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, problem-solving skills, and the capability to influence multiple external and internal stakeholders. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology and payment systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new, and challenging situations.
Role And Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Payment Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- create and formulate Power Marketing and Business plan for specific business categories
- Understand the payment landscape in Egypt.
- leverage on the operational and commercial regulation of card acceptance for card scheme products to draft preferential proposal.
- identify anchor merchants and potential clients’ wish list to target audience.
- Interface with internal teams to secure deal signing and completion
- ability to draft and response to RFI and RFP
- Analyze merchant data in order to initiate the preferential commercial proposal.
This position is based out of Cairo, Egypt.
Prior Experience And Skills
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial, e-commerce, online payment, Payment Service Provider or acquiring banking with top-tier organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Finance/Management/Marketing or E-commerce from an international accredited university (first-class honours)
- Project management experience.
- Business development experience
- Team management experience
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Previous experience in online payment or e-commerce landscape in with prior interactions with merchants and acquirers is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
- Experience in defining new processes is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential
MBA or Master’s degree in Economics, business or engineering from a top tier international institution.
- Successful commercial portfolio management experience with multi-national organizations.
- Previous team management experience in a commercial environment.
- Exceptional leadership and sales management skills with a proven track record (records required)
- Led big strategic accounts and projects.
- Project Management methodology (PMP) certification.
Personal Attributes And Competencies
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated the highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethics.t)
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Amazon Middle East
Company Location: Cairo, Egypt
Job Category: Internet & E-commerce