Business Architect Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Devoteam
Business Architect is responsible for handling all the work related to the business architecture domain, such as meeting clients, gathering information, documenting and modelling business processes, automating and optimizing business processes, and validating business architecture with clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Information and requirements gathering & analysis, value chain analysis & design
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on the situational business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise platform / portal.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide trace ability through the organization.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units.
- Experience planning both business and IT initiatives.
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques, BPMN notation is of special importance.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Clinic
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computer Science or related field.
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Medical Clinic