Business Analyst – Commercial Job in Cairo, Egypt at Heineken
Job Purpose :
Acts as a business partner to the Commercial department(s) and assists in controlling the budget as well as setting and achieving financial targets.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Acts as Commercial business partner , assisting in controlling budgets and expenditures.
- Supports in monthly Rolling Forecast calculation (ROFO) to Heineken global offices.
- Supports the annual planning cycles (Annual Plan, and Strategic plan) and commercial planning processes.
- Oversees and monitor commercial spending (ATL BTL, Discounts and Promotions) and shares insights with the management team.
- Runs monthly closing process . And related variance analysis vs LY, and vs Plan.
- Follows up on CapEx and OPEX on a Monthly basis.
- Participates and Conducts reporting meetings with business partners to tackle issues related to profitability and spending.
- Calculates and communicates STI achievements to business partners on a monthly basis.
- Supports various ad-hoc projects, such as: Value chain analysis and Cost Saving projects.
- Acts as a support during external audits and provides any required financial documents and reports.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Finance, Technology
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company Location: Cairo, Egypt