BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (BMS) MANAGER Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all activities associated with the Building Management System Scope of Work.
- Provide Leadership at the Project Level, Trade Partners, owner s consultants and representatives to ensure optimal alignment and efficient systems installation.
- Know in detail all BMS/EPMS contracts and scopes. Understand the delineation between packages and responsibilities.
- Work with MEP Engineers to complete system responsibility matrix of all MEP
- systems for BMS interfacing.
- Confirm and Coordinate all BMS/EPMS installation details between equipment and inter-related systems. Including but not limited to: Electrical Power Quality/monitoring, Building Management Systems.
- Assist in preparation and manage the controls related Owner Furnished Contractor
- Installed (OFCI) contract items list for all components, materials, and systems to ensure that all Required On Job (ROJ) dates are in compliance with the project schedule with the appropriate approvals.
- Assure the implementation of the Site Specific Safety Plan with all trade partners.
- Manage the Building Management System (BMS)/Electrical Power Monitoring System (EPMS) submittals and shop drawing review process with assigned engineers and gain approvals from design team/ relevant parties.
- Confirm coordination of submittal and shop drawing information between all controls /MEP subcontractors.
- Facilitate management and execution of the turnover process including start-up, testing, commissioning, closeout, operations and maintenance manuals, securing warranties and guaranties, training, as well as obtaining spare parts and specialty tools that culminate in the successful acceptance of all systems.
- Participate in regular site walks to confirm controls/MEP work is proceeding according
- to contract documents, coordination drawings, and approved submittals. Participate in project schedule update meetings and provide the latest information as required to create and maintain an accurate project schedule.
- Attend Commissioning (Cx)/Start-up Meetings Lead BMS/EPMS Coordination Meetings
- Coordinate with Engineer of Record on submittals, RFIs, and cost.
- Coordinate with QAQC team to execute the quality control plan. Coordinate field installation with all subs and specifically Design System Integrator (DSI) and Construction Systems Integrator (CSI) contracts.
- Set up and lead low voltage meetings. (PMC, contractors and Client) Manage
- controls QA/QC program with low voltage contractors and track work to
- complete and punch list.
- Attend Factory Witness Tests on equipment and control systems as needed. Follow
- up with closeout of each phase and final completion of project.
- Assist with the Start Up and Commissioning phase of construction. Attend meetings
- and keep information flowing to achieve schedules.
- Assist in the management and updating of BIM 360 Equipment Tracking Log specific
- to those Trade Partners that you have been assigned.
- Maintained a detail log of all lessons learned through the process.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy