Budgeting & Reporting Supervisor Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at United Transformers Electric Company
Develop the sector’s budget and oversee its implementation ensuring business growth and compliance with the policies and procedures.
Preparing reports required by the governmental agencies (GAZT, GAS, LCGPA,..)
– Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
– Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
– Present annual budgets to senior managers
– Review budget requests for approval
– Forecast future budget needs
– Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
– Suggest spending improvements that increase profits
– Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations
– Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines
– Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures
– Preparing and filing the monthly VAT returns.
– Working closely with the External Auditors for preparing/filing the annual Zakat & income tax returns, Transfer Pricing returns, withholding tax returns.
– Working closely with the concerned departments & Auditors for preparing the Local Content requirements.
– Great computer & typing skills and great experience on various ERP systems.
– Self motivated and ability to motivate and lead others.
– Proven work experience
– Hands-on experience with ERP systems
– Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
– Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
– Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
– Strong analytical skills
– Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
– Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
– BSc/MSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
– Excellent in English & Arabic.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 29 Max: 45
Accounting And Business Sciences
Company: United Transformers Electric Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production