Brand Manager MENA – Biotech Job in Amman, Jordan at Confidential Company
Strategically manage the ongoing success of the products and therapeutic categories from the development stage until its End-of-life, and maintain clear & open communication with internal territorial marketers & external stakeholders to focus on the products strategy, relevance, profitability & quality.
Support pipeline growth through analysis & business case building for new product categories while Managing & monitoring the progress of the therapeutic categories while Driving Biotech positioning to ensure sustainability of profitable business.
- Developing an integrated strategy for the therapeutic area andor products then work with internal & external stakeholders to ensure implementation of the strategy & guarantee the alignment with strategy.
- Participates in the formulation and implementation of the therapeutic area andor the Product Categories across MENA countries
- Market understanding and situational analysis, to be able to plan a road map that’s needed to fill the gaps to reach the ultimate strategy.
- Recognized participation in and impact on formulation of the therapeutic area andor products strategy and direction.
Policies & Procedures
- Participates in the development and implementation of the therapeutic area andor the Product Categories policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Recognized participation in and impact on formulation of policies, processes and procedures.
- Prepares the development of the therapeutic area andor the Product Categories budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Contributes to the preparation of the therapeutic area andor the Product Categories budget to ensure alignment with the approved set budget.
- MENA S&M Expenses management (all expenses incl. admin travel except employee benefits & amortization)
- Financial variance versus budget. (with Finance and Marketing Manager)
- Financial variance versus budget. (with Territorial teams)
- Manages the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff to maximize subordinate performance.
- Supervises the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- Recommending training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel.
- Individual targets and training development requirements are achieved
Day to day operations
- Ability to work with cross functional brand team members, ensure the brand plans implantation as per the strategy.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the therapeutic area andor the Product Categories by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes to achieve high performance standards.
- Ensure the activities and work of cross functional colleagues to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- High performance standards are achieved.
- Smooth flow of day-to-day operations.
Job Related (Specific Accountabilities)
- Prepare marketing, action and business plans for the entitled products.
- Planning and analysis to set brand strategy & provide direction (stakeholder mapping, competitor landscape development, country analysis & performance analysis of our biotech products & competitors, accurate market dynamics captures & country factbooks)
- Implement strategies and plans by executing marketing plan activities per month/per country for the related territory.
- Brand building for strategic products and following up the marketing strategies with related countries.
- Analyzes & compiles market research and competitor intelligence, conducting a more advanced analysis of the data to understand customer behavior and the marketplace, as well as identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Monitor sales growth and market share evolution through performing sales analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with medical function & other functions to ensure proper understanding of medical landscape & to drive performance & brand building through development of high quality promotional material & monthly messages and ensuring that teams are well trained & coached on products and materials
- Provide support to the field force through product knowledge training, group discussions and scientific reports.
- Monitor sales force scientific and marketing reports and market feedback from double visits and other inquires.
- Build relations with potential KOL’s (Key Opinion Leaders) in the brand’s category.
- Leads the preparation of business, promotional, and communication plans for a given product range so that the Company is aware of anticipated performance, revenue, and costs.
- Participates in pricing discussions for products to ensure they remain profitable.
- Contributes to the preparation of the Marketing unit budget and ensures that the activities within this unit is implemented processed as per the assigned budget. Overall expenses management and budget management across MENA
- Responsibility for MENA biotech events and activities to drive performance & deliver on strategy
- Supervises the day to day operations of the local activities related to the product range providing some guidance in facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are consistent with set brand guidelines in order to ensure a consistent message and image.
- Launch plans, and take responsibility for the coordination between related departments to ensure fast launches of new products.
- Support pipeline growth through analysis & business case building for new product categories.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Egypt; Jordan; United Arab Emirates
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Amman, Jordan
Job Category: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing