Brand Manager: Dairy Culinary Solutions Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Nestlé
Title: Brand Manager: Dairy Culinary Solutions
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Management
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will plan, direct and execute marketing strategies to increase the visibility and performance of our Dairy Culinary Solutions brands. You’ll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of professionals to execute innovative brand and business strategies which build Nestlé’s status as the world’s FMCG brand.
A day in the life of…
• You prepare for the meetings for the day and touch base with creative and media agencies to develop plans that keep us top of mind to our consumers. This is more than just creating ads. As Brand Manager, you’ll also have to understand category dynamics and identify ways to improve your brand’s performance in short, medium and long term.
• You may be the custodian of your brand, but teamwork is key. You’ll work cross functionally to develop budgets, new product timelines, trade activities, volumes, pricing, promotion, media support and A&P spend.
• Once you’ve had the updates for the day, now it’s really your time to shine. You do what you do best, by develop brand plans, activity grids for planned new products and key promotional initiatives. A big responsibility is developing marketing plans that bring brand to life. This may be through digital or traditional channels.
• In between your planning, you’ll contribute to build an overview of your category, as well as plans to drive Category share performance and financial KPI’s at least twice per year which will be presented to the Business Manager.
• Before you finish for the day, you track and monitor your brand’s sales performance. Are we in line with targets? Having a bad month? But, more importantly, what marketing strategies can we use to boost or maintain our performance. This conundrum will, ultimately, be yours to solve. What will make you successful
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• You will need 3-5 years’ experience in sales or communication or marketing
• Experience working in cross functional teams is a must
• You will, ultimately, be responsible for managing some of the world’s biggest brands. This will demand an ability to work under pressure We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.