Bodyshop Manager Job in Doha, Qatar at Confidential Company
- To deliver financial results in line with agreed budgeted requirements and manage site resources and costs in order to optimize capability and profitability.
- Oversees the daily operation of the business and checks on how work in the department is progressing, including but not limited to; CSI, customer retention, workshop loading, work Flow, staff relations, staff competence, training and customer visits etc.
- Responsible for controlling daily / monthly key objectives; KPI’s.
- Builds and maintains good relations with the all customers and insurance companies to encourage their loyalty and handles customer complaints effectively as soon as possible according to company policies, procedures & instructions.
- Provides a high quality repair service and ensures that guidelines concerning repairs and safety are observed and followed.
- Prioritize the rectification of reworks, analyze the main root cause and introduce necessary counter-measures / improvements / developments into the operations / system / organization in order to reduce non-conformances.
- Create goals and objectives in parallel with the assigned targets and KPI`s for the department, which includes an annual operational budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeated business.
- Ensure that all transactions with insurance companies and carriers are completed in a timely and accurate manner, excellent relations with insurance companies, compliance with the local laws, acts and legislations, comply with hazardous waste disposal legislation, provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices to the team members where and when needed.
- Ensure at all times Company`s Occupational Health and Safety Standards are well established and met in the department and monitor the compliance with OH & S by providing proactive & timely feedback/report to the After Sales Management.
10. Prospects for new business & customers to build the business for the future.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Manufacture; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 50
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Manufacture; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services