BMS Technician Operator Job at VAMED Middle East
The BMS Technician/Operator will assist in troubleshooting and maintaining the assigned assets within the premise.
This will include PPM’s and Reactive Work along with the sub-contractors with their planned maintenance.
The BMS Technician/Operator is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Education: Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/ HVAC
• A minimum of 3 years’ FM Gulf experience of working in hospitals or a similar industry or sys-tems as a BMS operator/Technician
• Possess deep knowledge of System functions and Set Points.
• Familiarity all the alarms and carryout trouble shooting on the site along with concern team.
• Operational experience is essential.
• English written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to utilize CAFM Systems.
• Flexible to works in shifts.
Company: VAMED Middle East
Company Location: UAE
About VAMED Middle East
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.