BIM Technologist/MEP Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Stantec
Title: BIM Technologist/MEP
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Design/Web/Multimedia, Architecture
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a BIM Technologist to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi
BIM Technologist (MEP)
• 10+ Years of experience working within an architectural, engineering, construction organization.
• Preferably 3+ year local experience in UAE.
• Certificate/Degree in MEP Engineering or Diploma in BIM/Draftsmanship from an accredited university or technical board.
• Proven track record of experience with BIM authoring (including Revit) and proper modeling/drafting methods and techniques.
• Experience with MEP Engineering design and detailing
• Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through good design practice.
• Knowledge of design review and coordination software such as Navisworks.
• Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Good communication skills with competency in English.
• Complete other related tasks as expected of a BIM MEP technologist of the above-indicated capacity.
Construction, Technician, Technology
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
Redefine your personal best. Join us!
As a BIM MEP Technologist, you will be responsible / involved in:
• Daily BIM modeling activities of all Building Services requirements respecting internal process, project standards and industry best practices.
• Contribution into Revit project environment setup with respect to the Project BEP.
• Production of the field engineering and construction working drawings as part of the production team. BIM documentation, printing, binding, and other CAD related assistance for the Project and Discipline Engineers.
• Ensuring QA/QC exercise and review of the work done with reference to the project quality procedures
• Contribution into the spatial design coordination process using Navisworks platform
• Support the Data exch…