BIM Technologist/Architecture/Structural Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Stantec
Title: BIM Technologist/Architecture/Structural
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Architecture, Design/Web/Multimedia
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a BIM Technologist to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
As A/S BIM Technologist, you will be responsible / involved in:
• Daily BIM modeling activities of all Building Services requirements respecting internal process, project standards and industry best practices.
• Contribution into Revit project environment setup with respect to the Project BEP.
• Production of the field engineering and construction working drawings as part of the production team. BIM documentation, printing, binding, and other CAD related assistance for the Project and Discipline Engineers.
• Ensuring QA/QC exercise and review of the work done with reference to the project quality procedures.
• Contribution into the spatial design coordination process using Navisworks platform.
• Support the Data exchange within Project deployed CDE at various construction stages.
• Works under the direct supervision of the BIM Manager / Sr. A/E BIM Coordinator and is responsible for all of the production and drafting tasks directly assigned to them by the BIM Manager or Discipline Manager.
• Providing a multi-disciplinary modeling assistance for the project team as assigned.
• Mentoring junior technologists.
• Completing tasks within timelines and budgets respecting the team look ahead plans.
BIM Technologist (Architecture/Structural)
• 10+ Years of experience working within an architectural, engineering, construction organization.
• Preferably 3+ year local experience in UAE.
• Certificate/Degree in Architecture/Structure or Diploma in BIM/Draftsmanship from an accredited university or technical board.
• Proven track record of experience with BIM authoring (including Revit) and proper modeling/drafting methods and techniques.
• Experience with Architectural/Structure design and detailing
• Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through good design practice.
• Knowledge of design review and coordination software such as Navisworks.
• Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Good communication skills with competency in English.
• Complete other related tasks as expected of A/E BIM technologist of the above-indicated capacity.
Construction, Technician, Technology
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community uni…