BID STUDIO DIRECTOR Job in Dubai, UAE at Parsons International Limited
Bid Studio Director
Through collaboration, you can turn good ideas into great outcomes
You’re a senior bid and proposal leader who believes that it often takes a variety of viewpoints to reach more informed outcomes. You’re energized by open dialogue and collaborative brainstorming, and you bring that enthusiasm to your bid team. We appreciate your ability to stimulate new thinking, knowing that different perspectives can lead to exciting outcomes for all. Let’s talk about how we can work together.
Our fast pace is your fast track to success
Join an energetic workplace where your confident management style will inspire your bid team to be ready and able to do whatever it takes when there’s a sense of urgency. Our inclusive, welcoming, and diverse culture assures that everyone has opportunities for unlimited growth.
The Bid Studio Director will manage the Bid Studio which comprises of a team of high-performing employees engaged in multiple technical and/or administrative functions to deliver compliant, complete, and compelling submissions to Parson’s clients.
The primary duties of the incumbent are to
– oversee the work performed, ensuring it meets budget, schedule, and quality requirements, and
– serve as a Senior Bid Manager for major pursuits of strategic importance to Parsons
- Acts as the focal point for the Bid Studio to all internal clients including the business development managers (BDMs) and proposals teams.
- Allocates assignments within the team based upon workload and priority.
- Monitors completed assignments to ensure that they meet required schedules, quality standards, budgets, and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and oversight to subordinates within the work group.
- Ensures that work standards and goals are clearly communicated, and work is completed in line with established procedures and standards.
- Seeks to enhance the way the team functions and delivers services to the internal clients, always with the aim of increasing our likelihood of success.
- Conducts performance evaluations and makes appropriate recommendations for required actions, including recommendations for advancement, changes in status, or disciplinary action.
- Participates in the interview and selection process (including hiring recommendations) and makes staffing assignments in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Manages the salary administration process, including preparing the annual salary plan and recommending salary actions for merit increases and/or promotions.
- Prepares the team’s budget on an annual basis and provides quarterly updates on it.
- Provides monthly reports on the agreed performance metrics related to Winning including analysis of these metrics.
- Delivers the training of Parsons Winning guide for the business.
- Provides the training of Parsons client relationship management (CRM) application for the business.
- Oversees management of the team’s SharePoint site.
Serves as a Senior Bid Manager for pursuits of strategic importance to Parsons, ensuring always that we deliver a high-quality proposal within critical deadlines.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy