BI Conslutant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Master Works
Master Works is one of the leading companies in the Data Management field in the area. We are looking to hire a BI Consultant to join us. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Master Works is a great place to grow your career.
- Must be able to lead and inspire teams at a high technical level
- Work with a variety of data sources to develop and implement data and business intelligence applications.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Provide mentoring and training to other team members to aid in their individual development to help improve overall team performance.
- Ensure delivery meets agreed-upon requirements.
- Translate business requirements into process/system functional requirements and identify/assess potential data source(s).
- Interact with various team members to ensure reports are fulfilling user requirements, are efficiently designed and are easy to support and maintain.
- Team player with ability to collaborate with other.
- Perform root cause analysis as a means of addressing issues as they relate to business intelligence.
- Analyze and present findings to key project stakeholders and senior leadership teams.
- Understand various concepts and terminologies, including highly technical content, and express them in a clear and concise manner.
- SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) Tabular model designing.
- Power BI Advanced Level.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business needs and lead a technical staff to formulate technical solutions consistent with organizational objectives.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Excellent organizations skill, attention to detail, self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
- Must possess a professional presence suitable for interaction in meetings, in-person or via email. Must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Familiar with relational database and data processing concepts.
- Expertise designing, building, securing, and deploying, and processing Tabular and Multi-dimensional models
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years’ experience with data analytic tools (Power BI)
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Software Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Master Works
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Software Development