Bartender – Palm Avenue – Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Hilton
Title: Bartender – Palm Avenue – Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Restaurant/Food Service
A Bartender with Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is to serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge.
** What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
** In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
** What will I be doing?
** As aBartender, you are responsible for performing thefollowing tasks to the higheststandards:
+ Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes,juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
+ Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks.
+ Mixes,garnishes and presents drinks suing standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control. Check guests for proper identification. Detect and act upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrate knowledge of liquor laws.
+ Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest and
personnel guests, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served
** What are we looking for?
** The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Securing consistent and convincing services and adherence to all the service standards and Hilton policies
• Ongoing promotion of additional sales
• Guarantee a cost conscious method of working
• Participation in internal meetings and training courses
• Care of guests in accordance with the standards from the time they enter the outlet to the time they leave it
• Conscientious and correct implementation of the supervisors’directives
• Active promotion of in house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services provided by the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all F&B outlets.
• Take over from the previous shift and obtain information at the start of the shift on all relevant information on the volume of business, VIP guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events or pass this on to the next shift.
• Is responsible for …