Bar Manager- Jules Bar- Le Meridien Complex Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Marriott Hotels
Title: Bar Manager- Jules Bar- Le Meridien Complex
Company: Marriott Hotels
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Restaurant/Food Service
Position: Bar Manager- Jules Bar- Le Meridien Dubai Complex
Posting DateFeb 04, 2021
Job CategoryFood and Beverage & Culinary
LocationLe Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Airport Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Marriott Internationalis the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below) Find Your World.™
The Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Center,is a hidden idyllic gem in the middle of Dubai. And only shortly away from the Airports which connects you to the world. With our Beautiful newly renovated rooms and suits, and our 18 outstanding restaurants/bars we are offering for each individual needs despite business or leisure the perfect fit.
JULESis one of the first places in Dubai when people think of excellent live entertainment, it offers a casual atmosphere with seating either inside or outside on the Terrace.
Experience the delights of Mexican cuisine, while our resident bands turn on the razzmatazz for you to truly enjoy this Dubai Bar.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
Responsible for bar/lounge daily shift operations and supervision of staff. Position assists with promoting the lounge, menu planning, maintains standards, assists servers on the floor during peak periods and manages property liquor inventories and controls. Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Accountable for enforcing all legal obligations professionally and consistently. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan. Strengthens the food and beverage/culinary team by assisting in other outlets when needed.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Bar/Lounge Operations
• Implements agreed upon beverage policy and procedures throughout the property.
• Manages in compliance with all local, state and Federal beverage and liquor laws.
• Understands beverage control including days on hand, perpetual inventory, bar pars, portion control, costs controls, beverage potentials, mix of sales analysis for beverage, issue & returns, food standards, and period end inventory.
• Monitors adherence to all liquor control policies and procedures.
• Attends pre- and post-convention meetings as needed to understand group needs
• Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
• Participates in the management of department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Ensures compliance with all Bar/Lounge policies, standards and p…