Baggage Handling Specialist – Westerner (FE-ENGR) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
- Manage all aspects of baggage handling system and related interface to ensure the concept is aligned with airport/airlines business processes.
- Provide technical leadership in ensuring BHS is implemented in compliance with international standards, local regulations business requirement & best practices.
- Handle the electrical installation and operation of baggage handling systems at international airports.
- Responsible for the QA/QC and method statement/procedures dedicated for the installation works and the commissioning phase of the projects.
- Act as technical advisor to project team.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Must have proven track record in managing, handling operation and electrical installation of baggage handling system at airport.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity with good project/team management skills.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering