AVP – Risk Analytics & Policy Jobs in Dubai at Emirates Islamic
Title: AVP – Risk Analytics & Policy
Company: Emirates Islamic
· To provide a comprehensive & effective Risk Analytics for the Bank.
· To ensure a robust control & monitoring environment within the business.
· To ensure that bank’s analytical needs are completed as needed.
Job Purpose :
· Policy Formulation and renewal including renewal of all ToRs. ECL/ IFRS Runs.
· Model Development & Implementation of Credit Ratings.
· Model Implementation & Maintenance for Corporate Credit Ratings &
· Behavioral & Application Scorecards
· IFRS 9 & Basel 2/3 Models (PD/LGD)
· Risk Architecture across Credit and Risk System
· Cater to Automation needs of Credit and Risk Unit. Automation Risk Processes
· Automation of Credit Portfolio & Risk Reporting using tools such as SAS/ Python
· To execute projects related to Risk
· On-going improvement of all internal reports, tasks, assignments, control systems, etc to develop constant improvement culture.
· To lead all ongoing system upgrades & improvements in alignment with ENBD.
· ECL Runs/ IFRS Runs / Model Development
· ICAAP & Capital Analytics
· Assist in Market Risk Analytics
· Maintain Continuous dialogue with stakeholders/ management to ensure that banks analytical needs are filled in Corporate and Retail.
· Monitoring Reports to ensure Group Risk Policies are adhered to.
· 10-12 years of experience in banking / financial services
· 5-10 years of experience in Analytical Roles
· 5-10 years team management experience
· Awareness of Credit Risk Management best practices for Commercial & Corporate Banking.
· Good understanding of local regulatory environment.
· Awareness of local market dynamics, product and competition information
· SAS/ Python other programming language
· Model Development
· Sound Core Banking information and knowledge of Risk Reporting
· People management & motivational skills for both within & beyond the Unit
· Strong Project Management Skills
· Master’s degree with Professional Qualification (FRM/ CFA) as a plus.
· Ambitious, self-motivated & hardworking.