Auto Denter Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at SAMACO Automotive Career Site
This position carries out all body repair required on the customer’s cars.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out all required body repairs as indicated on the repair job card by the workshop controller or service advisor on the customer’s cars within allocated time.
- Check the car for any prior unidentified additional defects.
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders, and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Cut and tape plastic separating film to outside repair areas in order to avoid damaging surrounding surfaces during repair procedure, and remove the tape and wash surfaces after repairs are complete.
- Mix polyester resins and hardeners to be used in restoring damaged areas.
- Chain or clamp frames and sections to alignment machines that use hydraulic pressure to align damaged components.
- Fill small dents that cannot be worked out with plastic or solder
- Follow the work instructions as indicated by the workshop controller or factory literature.
Note: This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
This position reports to the Lead Denter.
Span of Control
This position has no supervisory authority.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
Company: SAMACO Automotive Career Site
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor