Audiology Registrar / أخصائي سمعيات Job in Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He shall report to the Consultant ENT Surgeon.
- He shall be responsible for all the clinical, educational, training, and research-related activities in the Audiology Unit.
- He shall be available throughout working hours.
- He shall run Outpatient referral clinics together with the ENT Staff.
- He shall be responsible for doing Audiological tests for adults and children.
- He shall responsible for hearing aid fitting.
- Performs other duties within the realm of her qualification and experience.
MB, Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology and Masters in Audiology
- Job Location
- Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Public Administration