Assurance – OAS – BCR – Associate 2 Job at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
– Prepare deliverables
– Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
– Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
– Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
– Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.