Assistant Talent and Culture Manager Job in UAE at Accor Hotels
Assistant Talent and Culture Manager
The Talent and Culture Assistant Manager is the central resource of Team Members (Heartists) focused on coaching, performance support and promotion of an inclusive organizational culture. The incumbent will also be on top of making the most out of people’s talents and help them develop to their full potential.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
- Be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training need analysis and training programs together with the Training Manager (if any) in order to enhance the quality service and to improve the staff performance and efficiency in handling hotel guest
- Responsible for managing the learning process within the hotel
- Ensures that all learning and development activities are completely aligned with the culture, values and strategy of the hotel
- Analyzes staff training needs and oversee and implement all departmental training programs. managing the learning process within the hotel
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook…)
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Good writing skills
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in international hotels
- Thorough knowledge of customer service,
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good speaking and writing English
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai’s first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world’s most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai’s Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai’s attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai’s other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Job Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Accor Hotels
Company Location: UAE