Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering Job at Dubai Investments
Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering – University of Balamand Dubai
• Applications are invited for a faculty position in Civil Engineering at the University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD).
• The candidate will have a PhD preferably in Structural Engineering, but hiring can occur in any discipline of Civil Engineering.
• She/he will contribute to the high quality teaching at UOBD, conduct quality research, and provide service within the university and the broader community.
• The candidate must have excellent English written and oral communications skills.
• Evidence and/or demonstrated potential of effectiveness in teaching at the undergraduate level are required.
The course assigned will be as below:
• Theory of Structures
• Soil Mechanics
• Engineering Economy
• Teaches courses in the discipline area.
• Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensure student engagement.
• Provides tutoring and academic counseling to students, maintains classes related records, and assesses student coursework.
• Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities.
Company: Dubai Investments
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Dubai Investments
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.