Assistant Principal Community/Al Danah Charter School Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at CTI Education Group
Title: Assistant Principal Community/Al Danah Charter School
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Education, Teaching
Position: Assistant Principal (Culture & Community) – Al Danah Charter School
Welcome to Aldar Academies Career Centre This is your opportunity to help shape the future and become an inspirational Primary or Secondary teacher at one of Aldar Academies’ seven leading private schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. We currently employ over 800 teachers to deliver the English National Curriculum, the highly regarded American Massachusetts State Curriculum and the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme all with an international dimension.
Aldar Academies is the trusted name in education excellence across Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
We offera competitive, tax-free salary, furnished accommodation, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, shipping allowance and gratuity. For more information about us and our schools, please visit .
Description THE POST Aldar
Educationare currently seeking an outstanding Assistant Principal (Culture and Community) for Al Danah Charter School in Abu Dhabi for the next Academic Year 2021 – 2022. Al Danah Charter School is KG and Cycle One school located in the outskirts of Abu Dhabi providing a high-quality education to over 1700 students. Charter Schools are the outcome of a unique and exciting partnership between the government and private sectors in Abu Dhabi and offer the American Common Core Curriculum of Massachusetts.
At Al Danah Charter School our dedicated team are committed to providing a dynamic, vibrant and holistic education where students feel safe, secure and confident. Our mission statement, ‘Excite, Challenge, Empower’ lays the foundation in creating an environment where students are encouraged and supported to realize their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region. RESPONSIBILITIES Job Purpose
• To have a secure knowledge of teaching and learning and a track record of implementing effective strategies to raise standards and plug gaps in learning.
• To foster effective relationships within the community and create a positive culture within the school to continually raise standards and outcomes for students Main
• Share good practice with colleagues, leading by example and promoting high standards in the delivery of the curriculum;
• Be proactive and interested in keeping the school up-to-date over the latest educational issues, attending courses and conferences as appropriate;
• Keep abreast of educational developments in education systems and how they relate to standards of teaching and learning and to the U.S. curriculum.
• Provide and promote academic liaison between all the sections of the school
• Encourage high teaching standards and to act as a role model to colleagues, in and out of the classroom;
• Develop the classroom practice of teachers at the school to ensure the highest possible academic standards;
• Implement initiatives and practices which enhance the learning experiences provided to the children;
• Monitor and evaluate the teaching and learning through a programme of curriculum observation, including mutual observation and work scrutiny;
• Work closely with Middle Leaders in developing scheme…