Assistant PEX Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Aramex
Title: Assistant PEX Manager
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Location -Dubai, ,United Arab Emirates (AE)
Role and Responsibilities:
• This role is a key position dedicated towards Freight & Logistics process optimization vertical, responsible for the delivery of three pillars of PEX program: Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, and Capability Building across Aramex regions
• It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of Lean Six Sigma methodology, and supporting PEX framework, to deliver strategic objective of operational efficiency & cost optimization
• To drive the PEX program in the domain of Freight/Logistics vertical and scale them globally
• Hands-on approach in driving Continuous Improvement & Transformation Projects independently across all regions
• To deliver tangible and sustainable topline growth and/or bottom-line savings during the program
• Work closely with regional PEX teams in key geographies to enable PEX vision on the ground
• Manage and monitor project or program schedules and progress to ensure expected results are delivered on time and to budget. Maintain, adjust and communicate updates to project plans as needed.
• Through the application of Lean concepts, Kaizen events and key Six Sigma and/or Lean projects of varying size and scope, to identify opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximize asset utilization.
• Provide ongoing support to multiple project teams. Communicates Process Excellence information/news to plant management, staff, and employees.
• Hold an independent view on Process performance and support global plans for continuous improvement.
• Support the evaluation of emerging digital improvement tools, systems and processes.
• To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
• Supply chain management expertise in large manufacturing organizations or 3PL
• Fleet capacity & manpower capacity optimization is large organization
• Lean Six-Sigma or Transformation role in supply chain industry
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelors degree a must, preferably Masters degree
• 3-6 years with a successful track record in driving Process Improvement & Continuous Improvement
• Lean Six-Sigma, transformation or re-engineering background is a must
• Demonstrated skills in driving operational efficiency and cost optimization projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be open to travel 30% of the time as per project needs in other regions
• Experience in preparing and presenting recommendations to an audience of senior executives
• Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and…