Assistant NPD Manager Jobs in Dubai at Huda Beauty
Title: Assistant NPD Manager
Company: Huda Beauty
Who We Are:At Huda Beauty, our Vision is to lead in creating a democratized beauty industry where power is given back to people to define, create, and enjoy beauty for themselves! Launched by award-winning beauty powerhouse Huda Kattan in 2013, Huda Beauty is one of the world’s fastest growing beauty brands. As a company, we are fueled by purpose which allows us to approach things differently so that we can create products, content, and a community like no other. A lot has changed since our launch in 2013, but something that will forever remain at the core of Huda Beauty is our focus on business excellence and our unwavering passion for kindness!
Summary:We are looking for a talented Assistant NPD Manager to join our Supply Chain team. The NPD Assistant Manager will have a big impact by coordinating the product development processes from “blue sky” to shipment i.e. the Conceptual, Evaluation and Execution phases. They do not develop products, but they coordinate and project manage all the tasks associated with the launch across the organization. As a result, the NPD Assistant Manager will ensure that Huda Beauty supplies its customers with new innovative products on time and in full, at the targeted KPI’s and quality levels and at the quickest speed to market within the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project manage the new product development process for all products from concept generation to execution, ensuring timing, quantity and KPIs targets are achieved
• Work in collaboration with other key departments to ensure seamless integration between Supply Chain, Product Development, Regulatory & Quality, Purchasing and Finance
• Maintain the 18-month new product development calendar in conjunction with the brand leaders and support in “Kick Off’ briefing process using a range of standard time plan templates that vary in duration according to product complexity
• Support on reducing the development lead-times by ensuring appropriate balanced risks are factored into the original time plans, whilst ensuring all COG, quality and service requirements are achieved/exceeded
• Help ensure the creative process is optimized to enable quick and efficient funneling from concept generation through feasibility to execution ensuring the supply chain group is engaged at the earliest appropriate opportunity
• Follow the detailed time plans for each project with key development milestones and proactively track and manage the adherence to the CPS (Critical Path Schedule)
• Ensure information is forwarded in a timely manner and made more accurate all along the development process e.g. Specifications, BOM’s, Quantities, Shipping plans.
• Provide timely and effective communication of the risks and corrective actions required to ensure perfect execution and encourage an environment of full transparency via the use of project meeting action plans, “Critical Issue/Red flag” alerts to senior management and other similar tools
• Support on managing cost/gross margin at all stages of the launch development ensuring value analysis established as an integral part of the process
• Support the process of SKU life cycle management through highly efficient product portfolio management
• Coordinate the Bill of Material (BOM) process for all new products ensuring accuracy and minimum rework.
• Coordinate with the markets on any forecast variation at SKU level during the launch period
• Check against K…