Assistant Manager – Operations Job at The Kanoo Group
– Works to ensure requirements are defined and met according to plan.
– Ensure new products and services are on time and within budget.
– Implementation of the approved business plan.
– Achieving yearly target of the business.
– Remaining good relationship with the clients and developing new business to the company.
– Reporting to: Country Manager
– MBA or Bachelor degree
Nature and length of previous experience:
– Minimum 5 years of experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
– Good communication skills, leadership ability, good negotiator, analysis and research skills.
– Has Has a sociable personality, Team worker and self confident person.
– Current Location: Oman
Company: The Kanoo Group
Company Location: Muscat, Oman
About The Kanoo Group
Established in 1890, Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo) started from a humble trading and shipping enterprise founded in Bahrain by Haji Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo. From Bahrain, the business spread to Saudi Arabia in the 1930s.