Assistant Manager, Department of Continuing Professional Education Job in Pakistan at Aga Khan University
Assistant Manager, Department of Continuing Professional Education
Entity: Medical College
Location: Karachi, Pakistan.
The Department of Continuing Professional Education (DCPE) at Aga Khan University, Karachi aims to provide high quality professional development courses as learning opportunities to faculty, staff and post graduate trainees. Acquisition of state-of-the-art equipment and the assistance of trained staff will enable DCPE to conduct high quality teaching/learning activities.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to ensure all educational programs and activities adhere to American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) standards, guidelines, criteria, needs assessment, learning objectives, and disclosures. He/she will also be responsible to facilitate in raising educational grants to conduct activities and overall manage the departmental day to day workings by collaborating with faculty and staff at the medical college and outside AKU.
Specifically, you will be responsibilities to:
- plan and execute according to the ACCME guidelines due to our accreditation with the governing body
- coordinate with all departments to develop budgets for all activities approved by DCPE, the budget should be made according to the guidelines provided by finance
- coordinate with resource development to raise educational grant/s for activities being conducted
- coordinate with faculty for new courses to be uploaded on VLE and liaise with national and international participants for its widespread use
- submit data in program and activity reporting system of ACCME that needs to be done after each activity is concluded.
Eligibility Criteria / Requirements:
You should have:
- a minimum of Master’s degree in a related field
- a minimum of four years of experience in facilitating CME activities
- excellent managing skills
- excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- ability to work closely with faculty and staff
- ability to us computer data bases (MS Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint, online learning platforms)
- ability to work with other department in both strategic and operational planning
- ability to work in multidisciplinary team and department.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Aga Khan University
Company Location: Pakistan