Asset Manager- Real Estate Job in Muscat, Oman at Confidential Company
Maintain a portfolio of real estate assets efficiently to increase value, minimize risk, and maximize return.Lead market benchmarking, financial and risk analyses to formulate and drive asset growth strategies.Establish an effective network of property management agencies and external brokers; improve tenant relationship management by offering services that exceeds perceptions of value.
- Formulate and implement effective asset strategies that will increase ROA while minimizing risk factors and net loss revenue.
- Develop, manage and achieve annual budget and monthly performance targets for the real estate asset portfolio.
- Assess real estate asset performance versus market dynamics to identify opportunities and challenges and collaborate with Property Agents and Brokers to implement strategies that enhance long-term property performance.
- Recommend and implement corrective actions to optimize asset value (or value perception), based on the physical condition, market competition, local trends, and on-site factors.
- Conduct market benchmarking, financial analysis, and market studies to identify trends and patterns and implement asset management best practices.
- Manage the administrative and regulatory affairs of the real estate assets, including annual insurance renewals, tax filings, and operational (or supplier) contracts.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Muscat, Oman
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency