ARCHITECT Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Happiest Minds Technologies
Company: Happiest Minds Technologies
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Data Security – Architect
About Happiest Minds Technologies Limited
Happiest Minds, the Mindful IT Company, applies agile methodologies to enable digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experience, business efficiency and actionable insights. We leverage a spectrum of disruptive technologies such as: Big Data Analytics, AI & Cognitive Computing, Internet of Things, Cloud, Security, SDN-NFV, RPA, Blockchain, etc. Positioned as “Born Digital . Born Agile”, our capabilities spans across product engineering, digital business solutions, infrastructure management and security services. We deliver these services across industry sectors such as retail, consumer packaged goods, edutech, e-commerce, banking, insurance, hi-tech, engineering R&D, manufacturing, automotive and travel/transportation/hospitality.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India; Happiest Minds has operations in USA, UK, The Netherlands, Australia and Middle East.
Required Skills: Data Security
Desired Skills: Hadoop, Hana and SQL environments, either on premise or on cloud
Roles and responsibilities
· Data Security Architect with database platforms
What We’re Looking For
· Working knowledge of data security across various database platforms. Primary concentration over Hadoop, Hana and SQL environments, either on premise or on cloud
· Knowledge on security controls designing Source and Data Transfers including CRON, ETLs, and JDBC-ODBC scripts.
· Working knowledge on platforms such as Kafka, Power BI agents for output representation and management.
· Work with stakeholders on Networking including DNS, Proxy, ACL, Policy and troubleshooting
· High Level working knowledge of PCI DSS and ERM Compliance and Standards
· Experience with implementing and deploying security (encryption, anonymization, data integrity, policy control) features in large scale infrastructures
· Experience working in and adopting data infrastructure to regulatory frameworks such as EU privacy directives like GDPR
Staffing Type: Contract