Arabic Technical Content Writer Job at
The Arabic Content Technical Writer will write, rewrite and/or edit technical documents such as policies, procedures, manuals, legislative documents to communicate clearly and effectively so that both technical and non-technical audiences can understand.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the documentation requirements
· Analyze information needs for projects and help define content requirements
· Create high-quality documentation on policies, manuals, procedures etc.
· Review and edit your own work as well as perform peer-reviews for other members of the team
· Consistently author accurate content in compliance with the department and company standards
· Ability to describe complex processes clearly and concisely
· Specializes in technical writing
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical writing, linguistics, or a related discipline.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience writing technical documentation.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit samples of their written work and to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before interviews are conducted directly.
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.