Application support officer Job in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia at Al Jomaih Bottiling Plants
- Work to assist in implementation and support of applications related to Sales Force Automation, iTrack, Oracle Order Management, Siebel CRM, Oracle Incentive and Compensations, e-forms and any other application which will be used for sales operations. Provide support to all the Sales related applications both HHC and back-end to ensure smooth sales operations. Handle, track assets issues, receipts, storage and servicing of hardware equipment used by sales operations team.
The responsibilities of a Sales Support Officer are as follows
- Ensure support to business users for issues related to ISELL sales cycle without loss of sales due to system issues. Eg.
- HHC applications
- Order Management
- Incentives and Commission
- Keep track of IT hardware used by the sales team (Eg. HHC, Printers, Docking stations, related accessories). This includes receipts from the supplier, issues and receipts by the sales team.
- Coordinate with internal servicing team and supplier for the Hardware repairs.
- Ensure HHCs are synchronizing to comm-servers either thru LAN, GPS or WIFI as not to affect sales operations.
- Responsible to keep documentation for asset’s finance auditing.
- Work as interface between BTD and sales department to resolve issues and communicate new business requirements.
- Act as first point of contact for all issues related to BTD for operations team linked to order to cash cycle.
- Should take initiatives to resolve sales user issues. Coordinate with BTD team to resolve the user issues with minimum loss of business.
- Regular Duties/Major Responsibility: daily – Zero loss of sales due to the issues in application and hardware availability.
- Regular Duties/Major Responsibility: monthly – ensure smooth and timely period closure.
- Regular Duties/Major Responsibility: Yearly – ensure satisfaction on all service request as qualitative implementation of solutions / projects as per SLA.
Scope: Deals with the testing of new application, fault finding and roll-out.
Provide support to ensure smooth business operations in ISELL eg. HHC application Tellsell, Siebel CRM, ADSD/Presell and Order Management
Contextual Factors :
- Ensure that all assets (HHC, PRINTERS, DATA SIM) handover are documented and tracked
- Ensure that all invoices and orders are sync from HHC to Oracle / ISell system
- No discrepancy in inventory reconciliation.
Communication and working relationships:
- Effectively communicate with stake holders, coworkers, peers, and management through written and verbal communications.
- Effectively communicate with External Implementation and support consultants through written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate good knowledge on any related sales applications
- Demonstrate good knowledge on configuration and usage of Hand Held equipment and Printers
- Demonstrate strong understanding of sales cycle in CPG industry
- Demonstrate good Analytical & problem solving skills
- Should possess technical knowledge to guide developers to build custom objects.
- Demonstrate sufficient Written and verbal communications
- Logical thinking, Self-confidence and innovation
- Willing to work on shifts and travel to remote locations as and when required
- Demonstrate good knowledge on implementation methodology
- BS in Computer engineer, Master in computer is an advantage
- Experience: at least 3 year in supporting Sales solutions and sales Hardware management
- Skills : Oracle apps, Oracle / SQL Data base query techniques, Testing procedures
- Job Location
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Al Jomaih Bottiling Plants
Company Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services