API Sales Executive Jobs in Sharjah – UAE at Air Arabia Group
Title: API Sales Executive
Company: Air Arabia Group
Location: Sharjah – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Sales
Assists in managing and growing the existing online travel agency (OTAs) and API partners across all current and new Airlines/Hubs in the respective network. To effectively service API account relations, communication and development with focus on the retention and expansion of the revenue and market share. Also responsible to source for new API connections and to liaise with the technology team to connect them to company’s platform.
Builds effective relationships with key decision makers within the portfolio of OTA and uses every opportunity to maintain existing accounts and source new ones, as well, to enhance the company’s brand presence on the online portals and websites.
Implements and runs a pro-active and effective API accounts management process and communication structure to ensure commercial objectives are fully understood and targets are met and exceeded with clients.
Identifies new opportunities to connect with API partners across the network and implementing processes to bring them on the company platform.
Co-manages all new API connections by liaising between the Online Agencies and Technology Team to create a smooth process from both ends to bring new partners on the Airline platform.
Monitors the technical efficiency of the API customers’ online engines to enable their competitiveness and functionality and to supply them with day-to-day support.
Responsible for the channelling of information to and from Online Travel Agents of all accounts across the regions and for their adherence to agreed policies and procedures.
Conducts field visits to meet Online Partners, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure increase of revenue.
Collaborates with various internal and external stakeholders to coordinate marketing campaigns and activities for Online Partners to increase Brand visibility and growth in revenue numbers.
Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
Partners with other departments to manage existing/new API contracts and SLAs.
Performs any additional duties as advised by the Line Manager.
Qualifications(Academic, training, languages)
Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office:
Word, Excel, Power Point.
Highly Fluent in English language.
Valid UAE driver’s license will be preferred.
– 2 to 3 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry.
– Considerable exposure and understanding of Airline systems and OTA systems requirements and operations.
– E-commerce background with exposure to Technical knowledge of API systems is desirable.
– Possesses effective persuasive sales and marketing skills and techniques.
– Proven skills in analyzing data and recommending effective solutions.
– Effective negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
– Employs technical expertise and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
– Capable of developing reports, comparison sheets, and charts as well as utilizing statistics to identify trends and support the revenue team with recommendations.