Aftersales Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Al Futtaim Group
Title: Aftersales Manager
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Business
Position: National Aftersales Manager
The role is responsible for the UAE after sales operations by developing and executing the aftersales business plan and achieving the budgeted net sales, gross margin, net profit and CSI/NPS for Volvo service locations in the U.A.E. By proactively developing a strong service network and customer centric team, that anticipates the customer needs the role enables the brand to stay ahead of its competition.
Concurrently, the role will also lead on Business Excellence activities across all Trading Enterprises brands acting as head of Business Excellence, developing enhancement and best practices in data analytics and business intelligence along with driving omnichannel customer experience innovation and standards across all brands in Trading Enterprises with support of the functional business excellence team. [ads1] Job
• To develop, implement and improve the service process and customer journey to enhance the customer omnichannel experience and strive continuously for best in class CSI & NPS
• To analyse and prepare the annual budget on the basis of Units in Operation (UIO), future sales performance, past achievement and market trend to meet the business plan
• To prepare, agree and achieve aftersales business plans with actions and strategic goals that are aligned with the brand and company strategy
• With support from the Aftersales Marketing Manager, design, plan and implement strategic marketing campaigns including promotions for created initiatives to maximise revenue potential and meeting principal business plan agreements.
• To nurture a strong relationship with the principal that ensures the potential of the brand in the region is maximised through creating win-win collaborative action plans and enabling agility and adaptability to navigate change.
• Be a source of inspiration and innovation through critical analysis of the business & working collaboratively in agile teams to develop and execute transformation
• To assess and recommend the requirement of Facilities and Equipment in anticipation of the future business requirement, including their Digitalisation.
• Ensure proper upkeep of Facilities and Equipment.
• Ensures that all products related technical problems reported are resolved with help of technical support manager. To achieve the company objective on Emiratisation through effective talent management, and creating an environment that attracts, develops and retains local talent
• To agree and implement the Principals Dealer standards on systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practise
• To implement national initiatives to drive demand through our products including service, accessories, parts and labour and developing right pricing to ensure opportunities of increased revenue and profitability are realised and to ensure customer ownership costs are reasonable and competitive in the market.
• To maximize the return on inventory by keeping optimum stocks without affecting availability to ensure sales volumes are met and customer satisfaction levels achieved.
• plan and execute online and offline promotions & customer engagement at the right place and points of sale
• To achieve and exceed the budgeted target on Net sales, Gross Margins and Net profit by maximising the revenue streams and optimising and implementing key Service KPI’s including Productivity, Efficiency and Utilisation.
• leadership of busine…