Administrative Assistant Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Parsons International Limited
• Gathers statistics and general data; reviews, analyzes, and combines the information into reports for use within and outside the group. May develop new reports or revise existing reports. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical format, or narrative style word processing. May be responsible for verifying data gathered such as matching supplier invoices against file copies. May be responsible for distribution after supervisor’s approval.
• May be responsible for obtaining data necessary for completion of the group’s overhead budget and associated recurring reports. May produce preliminary reconciliation as appropriate.
• Collects and reviews time cards for accuracy in reporting hours worked and time charges, and ensures that all necessary signature approvals have been obtained. Follows up, as necessary, to obtain correction time cards.
• Establishes and maintains directory of those assigned to the group; updates phone and location numbers; tracks paid time off hours taken and projected to be taken, keeps resumes current, if appropriate for the group.
• Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of the supervisor. Files materials and answers telephones. May receive, sort, and distribute mail.
• May coordinate the physical space requirements for the assigned group. Prepares work orders for telephone changes, desk and equipment moves, and updates to the Company and/or group’s directory master list.
• May establish and maintain records of equipment; may log in and determine dates and types of servicing required for equipment. May be the contact with outside service agencies.
• May work closely with the supervisor in preparing personnel actions, tracking timeliness of performance evaluations, and other necessary personnel concerns.
• May be responsible for producing an occupancy report, by project, or for gathering information to complete staffing reports for the group or several projects.
• Completes additional duties as assigned.
• AA degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Good business English and general office practice skills are required.
• Computer literacy with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, and a typing skill at 50 words per minute, also preferred.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Management Consulting; General Engineering Consultancy; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: Management Consulting; General Engineering Consultancy; Construction & Building