Administrative Assistant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Build Design & MORE
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Administrative assistants are responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
· Research and creates presentations
- Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
· Greet and assist visitors to the office
· Take accurate notes of meetings
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Interior design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
Company: Build Design & MORE
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building; Interior design